Federal Government 2020/2021 BEA Scholarship Award for Nigerians to Study Abroad: Want to study abroad, but need a scholarship to do so? Here is a great opportunity then for you to grab. The Federal Ministry of Education Scholarship board is currently inviting applications from qualified candidates for the Bilateral Education Agreement Undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships to be taken in various countries.
Since the countries where this scholarships are to be taken are non-English speaking countries, candidates must be prepared to undertake a mandatory one-year foreign Language course of the Country of choice. For Eligibility, scroll down to the requirement section and check if you are eligible for this award.
The duration for Serbian undergraduate scholarship is Eight (8) years general courses and Nine (9) years for Medicine and postgraduate studies, 3-4years for MSC and 5-6years for PhD.
About Federal Ministry Of Education
The Federal Ministry of Education is a part of the Federal Ministries of Nigeria that directs education in Nigeria. It is located at Block 5A (8th Floor), Federal Secretariat Complex, Shehu Shagari Way, Central Area, P.M.B. 146, Garki, Abuja.
BEA Undergraduate Scholarship
- Type: Undergraduate
- Organisation: Federal Ministry Of Education
- Country to study Russia, China, Morocco, Turkey, Algeria, Romania, Serbia, Japan, Ukraine, Cuba, Greece, Czech Republic, Syria, Macedonia, Mexico, Egypt, Tunisia etc.
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: December 6, 2019
BEA Undergraduate Scholarship Courses
- Agricultural Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- social sciences
Requirements for BEA Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
- All applicants for undergraduate degree courses must possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificates, WASSCE/WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- Certificates should not be more than two (2) years old (2018 and 2019) for Non-African Countries and for African countries the age of certificate is one year (2019) only.
- Age limit is from 18 to 20 years.
The registration portal will be closed on Friday 11th December 2020 by 11:59 PM.
Federal Government BEA Scholarship Fields of Study.
- Undergraduate level – Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Languages, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very limited), etc; and
- Postgraduate level (Masters Degree and Ph.D) in all fields.
Federal Government BEA Scholarship Criteria & Eligibility.
- Applicants must be Nigerians
- Applicants must possess a minimum qualification of Five (5) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificate, WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants Certificates should not be more than Two (2) years old (2018 and 2019).
- Applicants age limit is from 18 to 20 years.
- Applicants must be Nigerians.
- Applicants must have completed their bachelors degree program with at least a 2nd Class Upper Division.
- Applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C.
- Applicants age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D.
How to Apply for Federal Government BEA Scholarship.
RECOMMENDED: FG Nigerian Award Scholarship Form 2020/2021
Application forms are to be completed online as follows:
i. Letter of Admission to the Institution
ii. Current Course Registration Form
iii. CGPA results of year 1, 2, 3, etc. iv. Current School’s Identity Card
v. Letter of Identification from your State/Local Government
vi. Two (2) passport size photographs with your name written at the back and duly signed by you.
NOTE/Warning: Double Entries will be disqualified!
GENERAL NOTICE: During the application candidates are expected to indicate the following:
- Centre of choice for the Computer Based Test (CBT); and
- Choice of programme preferred in order of priority (i.e. Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA), Nigerian Award (N/A), Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) scholarship for girls only).
- Warning : Double Entries will be disqualified