Over 150 bursaries established by various generous bequests and donations to assist students in financial need.
1 Apr 2020
Last day for applications
31 Jul 2020
How to apply
Full benefit details
Australian / domestic student
$1,000 – $10,000
Applicable study areas
All study areas
Number of scholarships awarded
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be enrolled at the University of Melbourne
- provide evidence of financial need
Eligible students are selected on the basis of financial need.
- You must be enrolled as a full-time student in a course at the University of Melbourne. You may be eligible to receive this scholarship while enrolled as a part-time student.
- You give permission for the University to provide your name and course details to the donor of your scholarship and to provide a brief report on the benefits of the scholarship upon request.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
Submit an online Student Financial Assessment form by the closing date.
Applications are accepted in two rounds:
- Round 2 closes on 31 July