Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Achievers University, Owo, Ondo State, undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Latest Update: Achievers University post UTME screening exercise holds on Saturday, 5th December 2020 at designated centres nationwide. More details available below.
Achievers University Undergraduate Courses.
All programmes are approved and accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC).
A. COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (CoSMAS)
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. International Relations (including a three months French language programme abroad)
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies
B. COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (CoNAS)
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Geology
- B.MLS Medical Labouratory Science
- B.NSc. Nursing Science
C. COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY (CoET)
- B.Eng. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Telecommunications Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
D. COLLEGE OF LAW (CoL)
- LL.B. Bachelor of Laws
General Entry Requirements for Achievers University Admission.
A. UTME CANDIDATES
- Candidates are required to have sat for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a minimum score as approved by NUC and JAMB.
- They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/ NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and any three other subjects relevant to the course of study.However, for LL.B., the five credit passes should include English Language and Literature in English.
B. DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
(i) DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES (200 LEVEL)
- As for A(ii.) above, but with 2 or 3 subjects at A Level or JUPEB exam or HSC or ND or NCE or ATS results in relevant discipline. Candidates are also expected to have purchased the Direct Entry JAMB form.
- B.NSc., candidates shall, in addition to A(ii.) above, hold at least two A Level passes (Grades A – E) in Biology/Zoology and any one of Chemistry and Physics; OR the Registered Nursing Diploma Certificate (RN) of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria; OR a B.Sc. degree in any of the Biological Sciences at not lower than a Second Class Lower level.
- B.Eng., candidates shall, in addition to A (ii.) above, hold at least two A Level passes, including Mathematics and Physics; OR National Diploma (Upper Credit) in Engineering.
- LL.B.,candidates shall, in addition to A (ii.) above, hold a two or three-year Diploma certificate; OR at least two papers at Principal or Advanced Level in HSC, GCE or JUPEB; OR an acceptable bachelor’s degree.
(ii) DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES (300 LEVEL)
- HND in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Statistics or Mathematics is acceptable for Computer Science.
- HND in Computer Engineering is acceptable for Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering and Mechatronic Engineering.
- Professional certificates such as ACA, ACIB, ACIS, ACIN and ACIT are acceptable for Business Administration, Accounting. This is in addition to A (ii.) above.
How to Apply for Achievers University Post UTME.
Candidates who did not choose Achievers University in the JAMB UTME and Direct Entry forms can process admissions by:
- Clicking on the ‘Apply Here’ button below or
- Obtaining the forms at Achievers University
Such candidates are to pay a sum of N7,500 at Ecobank Plc – Account No. 5282011354 or at the university permanent site.
However, candidates who chose Achievers University in their UTME and Direct Entry forms should come to the University’s permanent site in Owo with N2,000 fee.
Please click the button below to access the 2020/2021 Undergraduate admission form.
Complete the admission form and bring both the bank deposit slip and the form to the University Registry or scan and send via email to [email protected].
Screening of interested candidates holds on Saturday, 5th December 2020 at the following centres:
OWO: Achievers University, KM 1, Idasen-Ute Road, Owo, Ondo State. Contacts: Bunmi – 0703-847-7064, Alaba – 0803-706-2508
IBADAN: Achievers High School, Km 2, Off Arulogun Road, Ojo, Ibadan, Oyo State. Contacts: Gbenga – 0813-459-1733, Julius – 0806-878-6225
ADO-EKITI: Tinuola Maximum Schools & International College, Ekiti State Housing Estate, Opposite Federal Housing (Oke-Ila, ), Afao Road, Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State. Contacts: Shola – 0803-370-8660,Grace – 0906-881-3265
ABUJA: Prof. Yemi Akinseye-George, SAN & Partners, 19, Mahatma Gandhi Street, Behind Total Filling Station, Opposite Police Headquarters, Area 11 Junction, Asokoro, Abuja. Contacts: Innocent: 0810-706-7779, Ayo – 0816-357-7472, Emilia – 0806-555-9489
LAGOS, IPAJA: Krisbethel College, B.O. 2-6, Federal Housing Estate, Shagari Estate, Off Akinogun Bus Stop, Ipaja, Lagos. Contacts: Adebayo – 0803-343-2195, Tope-0806-586-7758
LAGOS, ALLEN AVENUE: Foresight Tutors Ltd, 113, Allen Avenue, Beside Ecobank, Opposite Alade Market, Ikeja, Lagos. Contacts: Tope-0806-586-7758, Adebayo – 0803-343-2195
WARRI: PAS Academy, NICON House 279, Warri-Sapele Road, by First Marine Gate Junction, Warri, Delta State. Contacts: Niyi – 0903-150-3492, Lucia – 0703-135-7343
IDI-IROKO, OGUN STATE: Mercyland Guest House, Idi Iroko, Ogun State. Contacts: Adeboye – 0812-663-1825, Babayaro – 0803-321-9148.
Fees are reasonable with liberal payment terms.
For further information, contact 0803-374-6527 or 0803-343-2195 or 0703-847-7064.