ABOUT THE KAS MEDIA PROGRAMME ASIA
The KAS Media Programme Asia, based in Singapore, promotes a free, responsible and ethical press through fellowships, publications and events. Its mission is to strengthen the dialogue between the media and politics, as well as to monitor and highlight current media trends in the Asian and Pacific region. Thereby, the Media Programme aims to connect politics, the media and the people to safeguard a value-based dialogue towards a free, ethical and responsible communication in Asia. Therefore, it supports the training of determined journalists and young communication professionals in their pursuit of professional enrichment and advancement in their commitment to leave an impact with their work.
You are welcome to apply for the Adenauer Fellowship if:
- You study in the field of journalism or (political) communication, or make a journalistic internship
- You have a first-level university degree (e.g. Bachelor)
- You are 35 years of age or below by the time you start your postgraduate study or internship
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- You speak and write English fluently, at least on a C1-level
- You are a citizen of Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand, East Timor, or Vietnam
- Semester Grant (EUR 500)
- Tuition Fees (max. EUR 6000)
- Study related travel costs
- Monthly grant
- Travel costs to/from the place of your internship
Become part of a huge network of current fellows, alumni and partners of the Adenauer Fellowship. The perfect internet-based social platform for media and communication professionals offers:
- Job opportunities worldwide
- Exclusive invitations to media events
- Career building on the support of a global foundation
Take the test, to see if you qualify HERE.
Applications: See Official Website.
Source / More information: Official Website.