Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2021 Form Portal: The Akwa Ibom State Secondary Education Board is now accepting applications from qualified HND, BSc and Masters graduates for its 2021 Teachers Recruitment. See the requirements and how to apply for Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Akwa Ibom State Secondary School Teachers Recruitment 2021.
Before you proceed, check out these opportunities:
Akwa Ibom Teachers Recruitment Requirements
To qualify for appointment, the candidate must possess any of the following certificates.
- B.Ed, B.A, B.Sc,B.Tech
- M.Ed, M.A, M.Sc
- Higher National Diploma (HND)
In the relevant subject areas with a minimum of 2nd class lower division (2/2), A 2nd class upper division (2/1) and a first-class will be of added advantage
The candidate must have completed or been exempted from the NYSC scheme
Akwa Ibom Teachers Recruitment Available Subjects
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE/LITERATURE IN ENGLISH
- HOME ECONOMICS
- FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- FINE/CREATIVE ARTS
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE
- FURTHER MATHEMATICS
- AGRICULTURE SCIENCE
- BASIC TECHNOLOGY
- CIVIC EDUCATION
- PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
How to Apply for Akwa Ibom State Teachers Recruitment 2021.
Application forms should be filled and submitted online class via this link www.sseb.ak.gov.ng.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR EXAMINATION
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
Filling and submission of forms begin on the 18th of January 2021 and shall end on the 29th of January 2021
DATE OF EXAMINATION:
The examination will hold on the 13th of February 2021 by 10:00 am prompt in the 3 senatorial districts at the following centres:
- Government secondary school Afaha eket, Eket
- Community secondary school Aka offot, Uyo
- State College Ikot Ekpene
Candidates are to arrive before 9:00 am with their writing materials, please.
Common Teacher Interview Questions
- Why do you want to be a teacher?
- What is your teaching philosophy?
- Why should we hire you to teach here?
- How can you help our school/students?
- What do you find most frustrating about teaching?
- What are your strengths as a teacher?
- Tell me about your teaching style
- How have you helped a “tough” student?