The application deadline for this scholarship is: 15 January.
The Faculty of Economics and Business of the University of Amsterdam provides a limited number of scholarships for highly talented non-EU Master’s applicants with an excellent academic record and involvement in extracurricular activities excellent students.
In order to be considered for this scholarship, all applicants need to meet the following requirements:
- Non-EU/EEA citizen;
- not be eligible for other support under studiefinanciering, the Dutch system of study grants and loans (for more information, consult the DUO website);
- Hold above average academic results;
- the candidate should not be receiving a full coverage scholarship for the same period of study as the AMS scholarship;
- have submitted a complete application to one of the MSc programs of Economics and Business including a sufficient English test score;
- be (provisionally) admitted to an English-taught Master’s degree program at Economics and Business;
- be enrolled at the University as a full-time student for the academic year and the program for which the scholarship is awarded;
- be able to comply with Dutch visa regulations as indicated by the Dutch Immigration Service (IND).
- Applicants should write an AMS motivation letter (use no more than 300 words to tell us your motivation for applying to the scholarship).
- Applicants should upload the digital AMS motivation letter in their online application for the MSc programme before 15 January.
- Before the end of May, all applicants will be informed of the results by email.