Deadline for Applications: December 31, 2020.
The Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS) aims to attract excellent students from around the world. Students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) can apply for an Amsterdam Talent Scholarship (ATS).
The ATS is awarded at the end of every academic year to successful non-EEA students who have been enrolled in one of the programmes of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences. The Amsterdam Talent Scholarship will cover fifty percent of the institutional tuition fee.
An applicant must meet the eligibility criteria for the ATS. The applicant should:
- Be able to meet the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa (if applicable)
- Be enrolled in one of the programmes of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Have paid the institutional tuition fee for non-EEA students
- Not receive a full coverage scholarship covering the same period of studies
- Have obtained all 60 credits* in the present academic year, with a minimum average grade of 7,0
How to apply
Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria for the ATS can download the application form. After filling in all required data on the application form, the form should be submitted to the appropriate ATS contact person (contact details included on this page under Contacts for ATS), together with a copy of your residence permit (front and back) and a certified grade list.
After completion of a full year of studies on August 31, applicants should submit their applications for ATS to the appropriate ATS contact person before December 31 of the same year.
Each of the AUAS faculties has a contact person for ATS. The contact person can give you more information on ATS and can process your application. Please consult the list Contacts for ATS to find the appropriate contact person for your study programme at the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences.
Source / More information for applications: Official Website.