Deadline: October 17, 2020
We invite all ASEAN youths to help shape the future by harnessing data to highlight key issues in ASEAN. Use data analytics to propose solutions that can make a difference to its people. Design an innovative and an implementable solution based on data-driven insights to tackle ASEAN socio-economic issues
• National Finals
1st place – USD 800
2nd place – USD 400
3rd place – USD 200
• Regional Finals
1st place – USD 1500
2nd place – USD 1000
3rd place – USD 500
1. Nationals of ASEAN member countries (includes Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam) only.
2. Full-time tertiary students currently pursuing their Diploma/Undergraduate studies in one of the tertiary institutions in Southeast Asia (as listed above).
3. Above the age of 16 at the start of the Contest Period.
4. Were not Top 3 finalists from National Finals in preceding years
5. Did not represent their country at the Regional Finals in preceding years
For more details & application: Official website