Application deadline for year 2021-2022: October 1, 2020
Grant Value: EUR 16,000 in 4 instalments.
In order to promote the participation of international students in their degree programs, the University of Bergamo offers no. 14 study grants to international students registering in the first year of the following MA COURSES taught in English in the next academic year (2020-2021):
• MA Business Administration, Professional and Managerial Accounting – curriculum in Accounting, Accountability and Governance (AAG)
• MA Clinical Psychology for Individuals, Families and Organizations
• MA Economics and Data Analysis
• MA Engineering and management for Health
• MA Management Engineering (curriculum Business and Technology Management)
• MA Mechanical Engineering – curriculum Smart Technology Engineering (STE)
• MA Intercultural Studies in Languages and Literatures (ISLL)
• MA Planning and Management of Tourism Systems (PMTS)
• MA International Management, Entrepreneurship and Finance (IMEF)
Students of any nationality are qualified as international, if the titles required for admission to the chosen MA programs were obtained outside the Italian education system.
To “register” the call for applications means the first enrolment to the first year in the relevant MA course.
Enrolling in years following the first year, transferring from one-degree program to another or from one University to another, is not considered first enrolment (please see https://www.unibg.it/servizi/segreteria).
Each study grant is awarded for two academic years only and amounts to a total of € 16,000 (€ 8,000 year) including all charges for the beneficiary’s and Administration’s accounts.
These study grants cannot supplement study grants/prizes issued by the University of Bergamo, the Regional Board for the Right to Higher Studies (Students’ Aid Service), the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI), and CRUI grants for beneficiaries of international protection (considering the budget for meals), or issued within the Erasmus Mundus program.
Application is open exclusively to candidates who are in possession of all of the following requirements:
1) The titles for admission to the chosen MA program were obtained outside the Italian education system, after at least three years of attendance.
Note: Titles issued by institutions of the Republic of San Marino do not satisfy this condition.
2) Candidates can be either EU or NON-EU citizens;
3) Candidates should meet all the requirements for admission to the MA program of choice at the time of the admission;
4) Candidates who are not students in First, Single or Second Cycle degree programs at the University of Bergamo.
Withdrawals from studies must have been completed before the publication of this call;
5) Candidates must not be over 30 years old by the time of the deadline for applications.
Full information on the official website.