Application deadline: October 19, 2020 – For applicants from India and Sri Lanka
NOTE: For applicants from other countries: more Chevening opportunities will open soon. We will keep you informed.
Duration: 10 weeks.
The Chevening Research, Science and Innovation Leadership Fellowship (CRISP) is aimed at mid-career professionals with very high potential in the fields of science, innovation, and business from India and Sri Lanka.
The main academic strands of the CRISP Fellowship include science, innovation, leadership and management, as well as wider issues including global challenges, politics, and international relations. The modules aim to:
- Develop an understanding of the UK science field and a range of innovation management processes
- Explore the interactions between research, innovation, and economic development
- Research and present a business plan based on individual interests and experience
- Visit a wide range of UK institutions, research institutes, and businesses, and start building professional networks
- Take part in a varied cultural programme, and explore potential insights from the arts to the working environment
- This fellowship programme will commence in April 2021.
Information from Official website.