This scholarship was introduced to support high achieving international and domestic students undertaking the Master of Interpreting and Translation Studies, and who study the Mandarin-English pairing.
APPLICATIONS: 11 May – 19 June 2020
TOTAL SCHOLARSHIP VALUE: $3250
NUMBER OFFERED: Two scholarships per year
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- An Australian citizen
- A New Zealand citizen
- Australian permanent resident
- Australian humanitarian visa holder
- An International student
You must meet the following criteria:
- Commencing or continuing student enrolled full-time in the Master of Interpreting and Translation Studies in the School of Languages, Cultures and Linguistics at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Participating in the Mandarin and English pair and enrolled in both translating and interpreting streams.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a Weighted Average Mark of 70 in your first semester to receive your second payment
How to apply
- To apply, submit your application directly to Monash.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships applications page.