Deadline: April 15, 2020
Going beyond financial support, our ASEAN Scholarship programme provides exciting professional development and a mentor support system designed to empower the region’s young talent to turn their lives around and make a difference for those around them.
1. Career mentoring
2. Career experience and opportunities
3. Full scholarship coverage (scholars’ tuition fees, living allowances, insurance and other related fees)
4. Global networking opportunities
5. CIMB cultural assimilation
1. Aged 24 years and below
2. A citizen of either Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam or Philippines.
3. Monthly household income of not more than RM15,000 per month (for Malaysian applicants).
4. Already accepted or expecting acceptance to pursue their undergraduate studies starting in 2020 within any academic discipline at a reputable university.
5. University students with a minimum of 2 more years of undergraduate study are also encouraged to apply.
6. In possession of an excellent academic track record and active in curricular activities.
7. Non-recipients of any other scholarship or grant, with a contractual obligation on the part of the applicant.
For more details & application: OFFICIAL WEBSITE