Deadline: September 10, 2020
For the purpose of cultivating qualified International Chinese language teachers and facilitating Chinese language education in other countries, the Confucius Institute Headquarters (CIH) is calling for scholars in the International Chinese Language Teachers (Confucius Institute) Scholarship.
- Non-Chinese citizens;
- In good physical and mental condition, with good academic performance and conduct;
- Committed to the teaching and international promotion of the Chinese language;
- Between the ages of 16 and 35 as of September 1st, 2020. Applicants currently working as Chinese language teachers shall not be over 45, while undergraduate student applicants shall not be over 25.
- Tuition fees.
- Accommodation fees
- Living allowance
- Scholarship for Doctor’s Degree in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (DTCSOL)
- Scholarship for Master’s Degree in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (MTCSOL)
- Scholarship for Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages (BTCSOL)
- Scholarship for One-Academic-Year Study
- Scholarship for One-Semester Study
- Scholarship for Four-Week Study