Application deadline: January 15, 2021
Non-EU/EEA/Swiss students – Strategic scholarships for highly talented students
Aarhus University administers a limited number of scholarships financed by the Danish state for highly qualified non-EU/EEA/Swiss applicants admitted to two-year Master’s degree programmes.
The four faculties will set their own individual priorities regarding their specific priorities with a view to geographical or other priorities:
- Arts: Priority will be given to applicants with excellent academic qualifications.
- Business and Social Sciences: Priority will be given to applicants with excellent academic qualifications.
- Natural Sciences: Priority will be given to applicants with excellent academic qualifications.
- Technical Sciences: Priority will be given to applicants with excellent academic qualifications.
- Health: Further information about strategic priorities will follow.
The scholarships are awarded on the basis of the following criteria:
- Students may apply for any English-taught Master’s degree programme at Aarhus University.
- The scholarships generally include a full tuition waiver and generally, but not always, including a monthly scholarship for a maximum of 23 months for the duration of the degree programme.
- The general admission requirements and application procedures and deadlines at Aarhus University apply. Prior to applying for admission, applicants are kindly asked to make themselves acquainted with the specific admission requirements for the Master’s degree programmes they wish to apply for.
- It is neither possible nor necessary to state in your application for admission that you apply for a scholarship. All applicants will automatically be assessed with a view to a possible scholarship as part of the assessment procedures regarding admission and the strategic priorities set by the faculty.
Please note that the number of scholarships/tuition waivers is usually very limited.
Only very highly qualified applicants can be nominated for a tuition waiver/scholarship, but unfortunately, not all very highly qualified students can be nominated for a scholarship/tuition waiver due to the limited number of scholarships available.
Applicants to Bachelor’s degree programs are not eligible for tuition waivers/scholarships.
Source / More information: Official Website.