Application Deadline in 2 steps:
December 2020 for Admission at Harvard Kennedy School
Early February 2021 for Application to Dubin Graduate Fellowship.
The Dubin Emerging Leaders Fellowship offers an advanced training for rising leaders committed to pursuing careers that have a transformative impact on society. Dubin Fellows demonstrate the ability to thrive and lead in the face of adversity. (Source)
- Full-tuition scholarship and health care fees for a master’s degree program at Harvard Kennedy School
- Stipend of up to $5,000 to support unpaid summer internships
- A comprehensive co-curricular leadership development program
- A network of exceptional peers and mentors who will enhance your ability to impact the communities you serve
1: You need first to apply to Harvard Kennedy School.
2: After you apply for admission at Harvard Kennedy School you will have Apply for the Dubin Fellowship.
In order to apply for this scholarship, please visit the HKS Student Financial Services website HERE.
Applicants must submit:
- A biographical profile, (maximum 150 words)
- A document containing written responses to two essay prompts related to their leadership in the face of adversity and what its important lessons and outcomes were.
For more information about the Dubin Fellowship, please visit Official Website HERE.