Application Deadline: January 4, 2021
The DOC NOMADS Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) in Documentary Filmmaking is a two-year, full time, international graduate program (120 ECTS) delivered by a consortium of three prominent European universities across three countries: Portugal, Hungary and Belgium.
In each edition, about twenty-four students from all around the world follow a mobility track from Lisbon to Brussels, via Budapest. In doing so, students are immersed within different cultural environments, learning how to make use of their abilities outside their usual social contexts.
Taught entirely in English and taking a practical approach, DOC NOMADS’ unique curriculum and supportive faculty aims at expanding students’ skills and creativity, while providing an integrated training that combines a focus on the arts with contemporary practices in film production.
See more details about the program HERE.
DOC NOMADS Erasmus Mundus Masters Course is aimed to students from all over the world with a Bachelor’s degree (BA) in Film Studies, in Arts or in Media Communication studies.
The Academic Board of DOC NOMADS is looking for students who are:
- active, enthusiastic, and curious
- creative, supportive, and capable of team work
- resilient, tolerant and open to criticism
- socially minded, empathetic, and ethically aware
- seeking artistic independence and a personal voice
DocNomads is quite an intensive study program, demanding much study and many work hours, while constantly pushing students to face new experiences.
Its challenging curriculum is aimed at students committed to taking advantage of the learning opportunities provided, in order to achieve and improve upon specialized skills, both in terms of theoretical knowledge of creative documentary and through practical training within this multifarious discipline.
- DOC NOMADS Erasmus Mundus Masters Course is aimed to students from all over the world with a BA degree in Film Studies, in Arts or in Media Communication studies.
- Call for Application to the 2021-2023 (tenth) edition is open.
- The application submission is exclusively online. Only documents submitted via the DocNomads website are accepted.
OFFERED BY THREE UNIVERSITIES
The DOC NOMADS EMMC has three full partners and enjoys the backing of 19 European and non-European associated members.
- Színház- és Filmművészeti Egyetem/University of Theatre and Film Arts/Hungary
- Universidade Lusófona de Humanidades e Tecnologias/Portugal
- LUCA School of Arts/Belgium
Source / More information: Official Website.