Application Deadline: December 1, 2020
Excellent international applicants (conditionally) admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc programmes, with a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in your bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside the Netherlands.
€25.000 per year for Non-EU/EFTA students, which includes:
- Full tuition fees for a TU Delft MSc programme based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality, AND contribution for the living expenses.
- Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc..
ALL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED MUST BE SUBMITTED AT ONCE with the MSc Application !
- Check if you’re eligible for this scholarship
- Complete your MSc application (check the admission requirements)
- In addition to all the regular documents for a MSc programme application:
- 1) Upload the Scholarship Application Form
- 2) Upload two reference letters (in one PDF document), according to required documents
Two reference letters in either English, French, German or Dutch.
These letters must be:
- from either a previous professor or assistant professor. If you have work experience, one of these letters may be from your employer.
- written on the official letterhead /have the official stamp of the university or company.
- signed by the referee and include your complete name
Is your referee hesitant to provide you with the letter? Then he/she can email a scanned PDF of the letter to email@example.com. His/her e-mail must include your complete name and TU Delft student number. You will be given this number upon registering in Studielink.
If you choose this option, you must upload a statement under “reference letter” in osiaan.tudelft.nl informing us of this decision. This statement should include the name and e-mail address of your referee.
3) Upload the English test
Please note that Non-EU/EFTA students must include their English test with their application (if required).
EU/EFTA students can submit this document in a later stage according to the Admission instructions.
Source / More information: Official Website.