fts.admissions.clouds – Federal Teachers Recruitment 2020 Form Portal: The Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) latest recruitment for 2020 is currently ongoing. You will learn how to apply for FTS recruitment form 2020 below.
In this article, we will provide you vital information on Federal Teachers Scheme recruitment 2020. The FTS recruitment for 2020 is currently ongoing. This article will provide information on Federal Teachers Scheme recruitment portal (www.ubeconline.com / fts.admissions.clouds), how to apply for Federal Teachers Scheme 2020 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
This is to inform you that the Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment 2020-2021 Application Portal is now open. FTS recruitment Portal is https://fts.admissions.clouds.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment 2020.
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the Federal Teachers Scheme? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
Federal Teachers Recruitment Requirements
Only candidates who fulfill the following conditions need to apply va the FTS recruitment Portal by filling the application form.
- Must possess Bachelor’s degree in Education or Bachelor degree with Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), of not lower than Second Class (Lower Division) and not earned earlier than 2014.
- Must have completed or been exempted from the NYSC Scheme.
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with credit passes in Teaching Practice and the Teaching Subjects, and not earned earlier than 2014, with specialisation in any of the following subjects:
- English Language
- Integrated Science
- Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Agricultural Science
- Home Economics
- Computer Science
- Technical/Technology Education
- Computer Science or Information Technology
- Nigerian Languages
- Physical and Health Education
- Not more than 35 years of age.
- Not currently employed or enrolled under the NYSC, N-Power or any similar programme.
Important Information to Note on Federal Teachers Recruitment 2020.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Federal Teachers Scheme.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.ubeconline.com
- Federal Teachers Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Federal Teachers Scheme.
How To Apply Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment 2020.
Application Form shall be completed online. Interested candidates who fulfill the above listed eligibility criteria should visit https://fts.admissions.clouds to complete and submit their application Forms online. Candidates will be required to upload their credentials (as listed on the site) together with their most recent passport photograph.
The application portal shall be open for two (2) weeks, from 10th – 24th September, 2020. There will be no extension.
The Federal Government shall pay each participant an allowance of N30,000.00 per month.
All enquiries relating to the online application should be directed to: [email protected] and +2347036662931
Shortlisted candidates will be required to sit for a Computer-Based Test as scheduled below:
Date: Saturday, 10th October, 2020
Venue: At designated CBT Centres in each State Capital (Information on this will be provided by the State Universal Basic Education Boards (SUBEBs) and UBEC Zonal and State Offices).
Time: 9.00 am
Enquiries about the Scheme should be directed to: 08033109307, 08033364779 and 08036014258.