Federal Teachers Scheme Registration 2020 Form Portal – fts.admissions.cloud: This is to inform you that the Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment 2020-2021 Application Portal is now open. FTS recruitment Portal is https://fts.admissions.cloud.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment into the Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) for 2020/2021 session. The Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) is a two-year intervention programme established by the Federal Government in 2006 to assist States in addressing teacher shortage at the basic education level.
Do you know that the Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment Registration Form 2020/2021 has begun? We will show you how to apply online. If you read this well, you will how to secure a job for your through Federal Teachers Scheme.
Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment Eligibility
Only candidates who fulfill the following conditions need to apply va the FTS recruitment Portal by filling the application form.
- Must possess Bachelor’s degree in Education or Bachelor degree with Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), of not lower than Second Class (Lower Division) and not earned earlier than 2014.
- Must have completed or been exempted from the NYSC Scheme.
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with credit passes in Teaching Practice and the Teaching Subjects, and not earned earlier than 2014, with specialisation in any of the following subjects:
- English Language
- Integrated Science
- Biology, Chemistry and Physics
- Agricultural Science
- Home Economics
- Computer Science
- Technical/Technology Education
- Computer Science or Information Technology
- Nigerian Languages
- Physical and Health Education
- Not more than 35 years of age.
- Not currently employed or enrolled under the NYSC, N-Power or any similar programme.
FTS Recruitment Duration
The service period is for two (2) years or as may be determined by the Universal Basic Education Commission.
The Federal Government shall pay each participant an allowance of N30,000.00 per month.
How to Apply Federal Teachers Scheme Recruitment 2020
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application Form shall be completed online. Interested candidates who fulfill the above listed eligibility criteria should visit https://fts.admissions.clouds to complete and submit their application Forms online. Candidates will be required to upload their credentials (as listed on the site) together with their most recent passport photograph.
The application portal shall be open for two (2) weeks, from 10th – 24th September, 2020. There will be no extension.
All enquiries relating to the online application should be directed to: [email protected] and +2347036662931.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to sit for a Computer-Based Test as scheduled below:
Date: Saturday, 10th October, 2020
Venue: At designated CBT Centres in each State Capital (Information on this will be provided by the State Universal Basic Education Boards (SUBEBs) and UBEC Zonal and State Offices).
Time: 9.00 am
Enquiries about the Scheme should be directed to: 08033109307, 08033364779 and 08036014258.