FG MSMEs Survival Fund Registration Guidelines and FAQ: As the MSME survival fund registration for payroll support enters day four, which marks the commencement of registration for businesses in the hospitality sector. We hereby provide the Step by Step Guide on how to go about application processes for the MSME Survival Fund payroll support.
The Federal government had launched the survival fund scheme as a grant to help provide MSMEs with immediate relief from the harsh economic impact, as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic that ravages the world.
Eligible businesses must have the following requirement;
- Employees’ company Must be registered in Nigeria under the Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC, and SMEDAN Unique Identity Number (SUIN)
- Must have BVN by company CEO
- Must have a staff strength of no less than 3 persons
- Must be owned by a Nigerian
Survival Fund Application Registration.
Visit the official registration portal at www.survivalfundapplication.com and click on ‘Sign Up’. Select your Registration Type, which is the MSME Payroll Support.
STEP 1 – Register your personal details to start the payroll support application.
Step 1: Personal registration
Register your personal details to start the payroll support application. These include first and last name, email, phone number, password, gender, date of birth, residential address, state of origin and local government. Afterwards, accept the Terms and Conditions and register.
Instructions at the top of the form will guide you on the required fields that need to be filled to complete the initial registration.
Step 2: Activate your account
After completing step 1 above, you will receive an activation code on the phone number/email address used for registration.
Ensure you used a valid email/phone number as the code will be used to activate your account.
Step 3: Organisation registration
After you have successfully activated your account, you will need to login and register your organisation.
To complete this stage, you will need your CAC Number, SMEDAN Number, Tax ID (optional) and the organisation’s bank account details.
Step 4: Completing the payroll support application
You will receive an email on the list of requirements needed to complete the application.
These include the beneficiary employees details (not more than 10 employees), proof of previous salary payments to the beneficiary and all other supporting documents.
Step 5: Your Part to be Kind.
Always endeavour to use the share buttons available on this page to share relevant information to your friends, family members and others. This goes a long way to get other people informed about the latest update around their environment and on time. Kindly use the share buttons to start sharing this piece. 😉 🙂
Compulsory Documents Required to Apply for Survival Fund Application.
All applicants are expected to make ready scanned copies of the following documents, they are expected to be available for upload online from Thursday, 1st October 2020.
- Company Registration Details (Reg. No. & TIN)
- Annual Turnover for the last 12 months
- Employee Account Numbers and BVNs
- Proof of last three (3) salaries paid to your employees.
MSME Survival Fund FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
1. The Page That Will Allow Upload of Employees Details Absent? According to MSME Survival Fund Project Delivery Office (PDO), the feature that will allow businesses to add their employee details will be enabled on 1st of October, 2020.
2. Is There Limit to The Number of Employees That Can Be Enrolled for the Scheme? Yes, a minimum of 3 employees and a maximum of 10 employees
3. Is MSME Survival Fund Payroll Support Loan or Grant? The MSME Survival Fund Payroll Support is a grant and not a Loan. FG is not expecting beneficiaries of the fund to pay back.
4. When will registration end? Registration has been split for easy administration, nevertheless, all sector registration will continue until Thursday 15 October 2020.
Please don’t forget to share this article. Thank you.