Go Beyond the ordinary, and achieve the extraordinary with industry driven degrees, internationally recognised teachers and world-class research. At Flinders University we believe in supporting the excellent students of tomorrow, today.
Apply to study an eligible course for 2020 and if you meet the criteria you will receive a Flinders Go Beyond Scholarship, providing a 25% reduction in tuition fees for the first two semesters of your degree program.
We have scholarships available for undergraduate and postgraduate courses in:
- Creative arts
- Information technology
- Public health
- Social work
- Available for commencement in Semester 1 and 2, 2020 only and scholarships are not deferrable.
- Available to new students only.
- Full fee-paying international students (citizens of Australia and New Zealand and Australian Permanent Residents or other permanent visa holders are ineligible to apply).
- Open to international students of any nationality.
- Avalible to applicants of an eligible course.
- In addition to meeting standard entry requirements including English language requirements, any topic pre-requisites or work experience, successful scholarship applicants must have the following:
- Undergraduate: Applicants whose overall grade in their most recent qualification exceeds the Flinders entry score by 5 ATAR equivalent points.
- Postgraduate: Applicants whose overall grade in their most recent qualification exceeds the Flinders entry score by 0.5 GPA
- Combined Bachelor/Master degrees: Applicants who meet entry requirements
- Scholarships are not available to current Flinders students transferring between Flinders courses
- Scholarships are not available to students in receipt of financial support from the Australian government, a foreign government, or another Flinders University scholarship
- Scholarships are not available to students transferring to Flinders with credit from another institution
- Scholarships are not available for Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma courses or Research Higher Degree courses.
How to apply
- Select an eligible course
- Check and confirm you meet all entry requirements for your chosen course.
- Make sure you meet the scholarship eligibility before you apply. Please note we do not provide pre-assessment.
- Submit an application. Once you have applied to study at Flinders University you will be assessed and you will be advised if you’re successful within your Letter of Offer. If you are eligible you simply need to accept your offer for the scholarship to be awarded.