FUGASHUA Post UTME / DE Form 2020/2021: The Senate of Federal University, Gashua (FUGASHUA) has approved that all eligible candidates who applied to the University for admission in the 2020/2021 academic session through UTME/Direct Entry should be screened. See the requirements and how to apply for FUGASHUA post UTME form below.
This is to invite all First Choice UTME and Direct Entry(DE) candidates seeking for admission into the Federal University, Gashua (FUGA), Yobe State, for the 2020/2021 Academic Session to register for the Supplementary Post UTME screening exercise as detailed below.
FUGA Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility.
UTME: Only candidates who have chosen Federal University Gashua as the First choice with 160 points and above are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
DE: Candidates who have chosen Federal University Gashua as the First choice with Distinction, Credit or Merit in NCE, IJMB (6points & above). Higher National Diploma (HND) (Lower Credit & above) and Distinction or Upper Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
How to Apply for FUGashua Post UTME Form.
Candidates should visit the Federal University, Gashua website: https://fugashua.edu.ng and register for the online screening exercise. Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2000) only for the registration excluding bank charges. The portal will be opened on 12th October, and to be closed on 14th November, 2020.
To register, Candidates must proceed as follows;
- CLICK on “New Applicant” to Choose mode of entry (UTME/DE).
- Fill the opened form to create UTME/DE screening accounts.
- Step 1: Create account and fill in your Biodata. Click on continue
- Step 2: Login and Click Edit to complete your Biodata. Click Save and Next
- Step 3: Fill in your Institution attendant, Qualifications obtained, O’Level and JAMB details. Save and Next
- Step 4: Upload your Passport Photograph and Select Course applied JAMB. Save and Next
- Step 5: Click on My Application to pay the required Screening Fee
- Step 6: Click on Pay Screening Fee for payment
- Step 7: Payment. Click on Payment Options, then select REMITA Payment and Click on continue
- Bank Payment Option:
- Print invoice (RRR invoice) and make your payment
- ATM Payment Option:
- Click Pay icon
- Select Card type (Master card, Verve card, etc.)
- Enter your ATM Card details and Click on Pay
- Your Receipt will be generated automatically upon successful payment.
- Bank Payment Option:
- Step 8: Login and Click on Enter Screening Examination Details to select your Course Subject Combination, Examination details and Examination Scratch Card PIN respectively. Click Confirm when done.
Note that, upon successful completion of the Application, your details cannot be altered anymore.
You will not be invited for physical screening or aptitude test. You will be notified once admitted through your CAPS or text message and your online portal.