Application Deadline: December 1st, 2020
The Erick Bleumink Fund Scholarship is awarded for 1 or 2 years to students in Master programme, Master (MSc/MA/LL.M.) at the University of Groningen. Many study fields are available such as: Accounting, Mathematics, Physics and other Sciences masters, Arts and Culture, Business Administration, Medical and Biomedical Sciences, Pharmacy, Communication, Marketing, IT, Economics, Law, History, Linguistics, International relations, Marine Biology, Finance, etc…
This grant covers the following:
- tuition fee
- costs of international travel
- books, and
- health insurance
Students from the following countries are eligible:
Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Kiribati, Laos, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Niger, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, Tanzania, Togo, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Yemen, Timor-Leste, Sudan (Rep.), Congo (Dem Rep.), South Sudan, Central African Republic, Zambia, Armenia, Bolivia, Cape Verde, Congo (Rep.), Congo, El Salvador, Ghana, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Kosovo, Korea, Dem. Rep., Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Nigeria, Vietnam, Uzbekistan, Ukraine
Applicants from the countries listed above should:
- Have obtained conditional admission to the program of choice
- Have excellent academic performance, preferably to be confirmed by letters of recommendation
- Have excellent grades during their bachelor/undergraduate studies;
- Have excellent English language proficiency, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program of choice
- Be available for the whole period of the programme and be able to take part in the entire programme
- Be in good health, so that health insurance in the Hold the nationality of a country appearing in Appendix 1.
List of Masters to apply for to be considered for this scholarship.
More information available on Official Website.