ROYAL THAI GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP
Deadline: May 31, 2020
We are calling for applications from potential candidates around the world. You can check out the link below for more information about the scholarship and eligible countries.
1. fully funded tuition fee
2. monthly stipend
4. settlement/semester allowance
5. research grant
6. and many more!
1. Candidates must be nominated by the National Focal Point for International Development Cooperation in a country from the TIPP eligible countries/territories list. (See “List of Eligible Countries/Territories”)
2. Candidates should be working in the area related to the course provided
3. Candidates must have Bachelor’s degree and/or professional experience related field or related to graduate degree
4. Candidates must have a good command of English.
5. Candidates who English is not the first language and Bachelor’s degree was not taught in English have to pass an English Language proficiency test according to criteria announced by University regulations
6. It is recommended that candidates be less than 50 years of age
7. Candidates must have good physical and mental condition
Once you apply directly through TICA, please send us scanned copies to MAPS email at email@example.com
If you have further questions regarding the scholarship please contact firstname.lastname@example.org