Tuition Assistance (All students)
- Tuition fully supported: 3,415,000 won per semester
※ The one-time matriculation fee of 680,000 won is charged to all newly admitted students to be enrolled. Some students may be exempt from this fee.
Monthly Stipends (All International Students)
- Student allowance: 140,000 won per month for M.S. students, 295,000 won per month for Ph.D. students
- Meal allowance: nearly 100,000 won per month※Students should have completed at least 9 credits in the previous semester for the above two.
- International student allowance: 120,000 won per month※ GPA of 3.0 or higher (out of 4.5) in the previous semester
(All students participating in research projects)
Average as of 2019
- 4,785,384 won per year of M.S.
- 12,263,262 won per year of Ph.D
Housing (All Students)
- Dormitory (as of 2020)Dormitory (as of 2020)Admission ScheduleRoom TypeMonthly FeesDeposit1~765,000 won100,000 won875,000 won
(Double occupancy)115,000 won
(Singly occupancy)995,000 won
- Apartment for Married Students: Two bedroom apartment (as of 2020)Apartment for Married Students: Two bedroom apartment (as of 2020)Apartment for Married Students: Two bedroom apartment (as of 2019)Room TypeMonthly FeesDepositE~F160,000 won300,000 wonG150,000 won600,000 won
Health Insurance (All International Students)
- 80% of the private health insuarance is supported.※Other options may exist.
- Annual medical checkup
Flight Reimbursement (All Incoming International Students)
- Reimbursement for a one-way flight to Korea※For the first time use only.