Deadline for Application: November 30, 2020
The Henry Hart Rice Urban Studies Fellowship, endowed by the Rice Family Foundation, is awarded to outstanding students who demonstrate a commitment to bringing their scholarship and expertise to bear upon significant urban issues. The fellowship provides full tuition support for two new students each year. (Source)
- Demonstrated commitment to bringing your expertise to bear upon significant urban issues
- Passion for learning and problem-solving
- Thoughtful and articulate communication, both verbal and written
- Steadfast dedication, emotional maturity, flexibility under adverse conditions
- Demonstrated success in a first career
- Submit your Fellowship Application Essay along with your online application to NYU Wagner. Fellowship applicants must also submit a one-minute video essay. The deadline for Fall 2021 fellowship applications is November 30, 2020.
- Those selected as fellowship semi-finalists will be invited to participate in Skype interviews in early-to-mid February 2021.
- Those selected as fellowship finalists will be invited for an in-person interview with the Selection Committee in New York City in late March 2021. Those finalists who cannot travel to New York will be able to interview via Skype. This panel of judges will be comprised of representatives from sponsoring organizations, faculty, and NYU Wagner alumni.
More information for Application and source: Official Website.