How to Apply Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020 Registration Form: The Nigerian Police Force have started the process of recruiting qualified Nigerians for the constable cadre. Nigeria Police Registration 2020 process has commenced. Download NPF Recruitment 2020 application form Online or Register via Nigeria Police Application portal www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
The Nigeria Police announced its recruitment for candidates who are willing to work, here is how you can apply for the ongoing Nigeria Police Registration 2020 portal.
The Police announced that the online application would be opened for a period of 6 weeks, from the 14th of July to the 23rd of August, 2020.
We understand that numerous individuals are having difficulties, do not panic as we have a lot of testimonies of individuals who used our recruitment process and ended up securing it.
Here, we have outlined the necessary step that will guide you to have a successful application.
Furthermore, there are many things you need to understand about Nigeria Police before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, the Nigeria Police Registration application form is free. You are advised, not to pay anyone. if forced, be sure to report the individual to the closest police around you.
Some of the most asked questions about the Nigeria Police Registration include:
For that reason, we decided to create this page to enlightened you regard to Nigeria Police 2020 Recruitment.
Nigeria Police Registration 2020 Requirements
Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following:
- Applicant shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Applicant must possess a minimum of Five (5) Credits in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/N ECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics
- Applicant must be aged between 17 – 25 years
- Applicant must be medically, physically and psychological fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female
- Applicant must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Female applicant must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment
- Applicant must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
- Applicant must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment centre.
A candidate who is suffering from any one of the underlisted abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force:
- Impediment in speech
- Gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food
- Knock knees
- Bow legs
- Bent knees, i.e Knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention
- Deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand
- Defective eyesight or squint eyes
- Amputation of any part of the body
How to Apply Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020/2021.
Here are the steps you need to take to enter a valid application:
1. You must have a functional email address and National Identification Number (NIN) before you begin your application.
2. Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
3. Fill and submit the online form. (Review the information before final submission).
4. Ensure that you print the information that is sent automatically to your email, and do not forget to copy and save your registration number for future correspondences. The number is case sensitive.
5. You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of recruitment process.
6. Note that no email and/or NIN can be used more than once in this application.
7. Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter Into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails.