Application deadline: October 31, 2020 for 2021 intake.
- All school expenses paid to the university in Japan (entrance examination fee/ entrance fee/ tuition fee/ etc.).
- Monthly allowance Yen.160,000.-
- Commuter pass expenses in Japan.
- Air ticket (Jakarta-Tokyo round trip, economy class), one time only.
- Duration: A maximum of 2 years and 8 months
The applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Is an Indonesian national, living in Indonesia/ age less than 30/ 16 or more years of school education/ have a SARJANA Degree in natural science from a prestigious Indonesian university with GPA 3.0 or more/ aiming to study and research natural science in a master’s program of university in Japan.
- Have the aim to study and research a course of Natural Science in a masters program of university in Japan, and were permitted or are expected to be permitted to enter
- Have excellent results of school record, (cumulative GPA : more than 3.0)
- Is in good health.
- Have been allowed to apply for the scholarship of the FOUNDATION by the institutes, universities or companies they are working for.
- Have interest in the friendly relations between the Republic of Indonesia and Japan and are prepared to contribute to the promotion of such relations.
- Had not or have not been yet awarded any similar scholarship in Japan or in other developed countries.
More details, including application guidelines and application forms on Official website.