Deadline: Scholarships will be awarded on the first come, first served basis for students that received their Letter of Acceptance and confirmed their offer before January 15th 2021.
This entrance scholarship is available for Graduate Certificate, Diploma, and Advanced Diploma students joining Humber in May 2021.
- This Scholarship incentive will equate to CAD 2,000 off student’s tuition fees over the course of their first year of studies
- 10 undergraduate and 10 graduate eligible new international students will be awarded a CAD 2,000 scholarship.*
Further details of this scholarship are:
- This merit scholarship is for students with a high academic qualification (students with GPA 85%+ and 6.5+ IELTS (or equivalent in TOEFL, Duolingo, senior high school grade in English) looking to be rewarded for their performance in the senior year of high school, college or university.
Eligible students must pay their tuition fees in full and scholarship amount will be credited to the student account after the 10th day of classes. The scholarship will be disbursed in two installments over the 1st two semesters.
To submit your scholarship please submit the following to email@example.com
- Humber Student ID number
- Confirmed Letter of Acceptance from Humber College for fulltime program commencing in May 2021
- Personal statement of interest – must include your Grade Point Average.
- 2 reference letters
- Students must be enrolled in a full-time academic program at Humber for the first time in order to be eligible for scholarships. In addition, students must have received an official offer of admission/letter of acceptance.
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- Scholarships are not refundable and cannot be deferred.
- Only successful applicants will be notified. All scholarship decisions are final.
Source / More information: Official Website.