We offer a range of scholarship opportunities for international postgraduates which you may be eligible to receive or apply for.
Please note that scholarships are only available to self-funding students.
Students are only eligible to receive ONE bursary – whichever is greater.
The following list details all the courses that are exempt from a bursary:
- Conservatoire and BSA courses
- Top-ups for Masters courses
- Short courses that are less than one academic year
- Part-time or distance learning
- Study Abroad programmes
- Exchange programmes
- Pre-sessional English
- Postgraduate Diploma in Law (PGDL)
Postgraduate Scholarships – Non EU only
Every year we provide a number of scholarships recognising the talents of our international students, which will be applied towards the cost of your tuition fees.
All non-EU international students enrolling on a postgraduate course in September 2020 will be eligible for a scholarship of up to £2,000. This is awarded based on your academic background and your grade will need to be the equivalent to a UK degree:
- £2,000 if a 1st degree holder
- £1,500 if a 2:1 degree holder
- £1,000 if a 2:2 degree holder
- £500 if a 3rd degree holder
The following courses are exempt from this scholarship:
- Conservatoire courses (Music and Theatre)
- PGCE and PCET
- Masters in Teaching and Learning/Educational Leadership (MTL/MEL)
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses in Health
Status: Open – scholarship offer will be made when we make you a course offer.
Please note that scholarships are only available to self-funding students and those studying on a full time course for at least one academic year.