Application Deadline varies depending on countries: September – November 2020
JDS Fellows will have a great opportunity to learn the expert knowledge for policy making and institutional building for the country’s development as well as systems in the world-leading technological country. Also the Fellows will benefit from the wider human network.
- Country list: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, Kyrgyz Republic, Laos, Mongolia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Kenya, Maldives, Sri Lanka, Tadjikistan, Timor-Lest, Uzbekistan, Viet Nam.
- 22-39 y.o. as of April 1, 2021
- Academic background: Holds a Bachelor Degree
- Work experience:
Target is young public servants: Full-time employee at a target organization (except contract staff), minimum 2 years of working experience at the target organization
- Have enough English language proficiency
- English level: TOEFL 500-550 / IELTA 5.5 (as a benchmark)
TOEFL ITP test will be arranged for ALL the applicants
- Infrastructure development
- Private sector development
- Improvement of Education quality
- Agriculture and Rural development
- Improvement of Healthcare and Social security system
- Improvement of Administrative functions
- Legal and Judicial development
- Building of International relations
Information about the program and application guidelines (select your country): JDS scholarship website.