KASU Vice Chancellor Essay Competition 2020: Students of Kaduna State University are invited to participate in the First (1st) Kaduna State University Vice Chancellor’s Essay Writing Competition.
The competition is intended to promote comprehensive literary education for undergraduates of Kaduna State University, Kaduna Nigeria under the leadership of the Vice-Chancellor, Professor Muhammad Tanko.
In this article, you will get latest information on the Kaduna State University Vice Chancellor Essay Competition for Undergraduate Students of the Kaduna State University, Eligibility, Requirements, Prizes, Application Guidelines and Deadline for 2020 Session.
TOPIC: COVID-19 AND ITS IMPACT ON KADUNA STATE
Eligibility & General Rules
- This competition is open to all undergraduate students of Kaduna State University,
- Entries must be written by a single author.
- Entries must be the original work of the author and must not have been published elsewhere.
- Entries must be in English
- Essays should be between 1500-2000 words, typed in Times New Roman and double-spaced
KASU Vice Chancellor Essay Competition Prizes.
- FIRST POSITION: LAPTOP AND #100,000
- SECOND POSITION: LAPTOP AND #70,000
- THIRD POSITION: LAPTOP AND #50,000
COORDINATED BY STUDENT AFFAIRS DIVISION, KADUNA STATE UNIVERSITY, KADUNA, NIGERIA.
SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES CLOSES ON 31st, DECEMBER 2020.