Deadline: July 15, 2020
The Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung awards scholarships to international master students and graduates in order to enable study and research at universities in Germany.
1. Monthly stipend of €850 for two years
2. Health care insurance up to the amount of €120 per month.
3. Family allowance of € 276 provided that you and your spouse live together in one place in Germany for at least three months and that his/her income does not exceed the amount of € 450 per month.
4. Children’s allowance of € 194 per month for children living with you in Germany.
1. Have a university degree, as we do not provide support for bachelor studies,
2. Prove above average academic performance
3. Be no older that 30 when applying,
4. Have good knowledge of the German language (B2-level)
5. Be actively engaged in voluntary work,
6. Plan to study a minimum of three semesters at a university in Germany
For more details: Official website