This scholarship is awarded to all eligible students from ASEAN countries who commence their studies in 2021 or 2022.
The scholarship is valued at AUD $10,000 per year for the duration of your Bachelor or Master coursework degree (AUD $5,000 will be credited each session).
- Be a citizen of either Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand or Vietnam.
- Meet the Academic and English requirements for a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree which is longer than one session in duration.
- Be accepted into a Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate Coursework Degree commencing in 2021 or 2022.
- Accept your Letter of Offer and pay the commencement fee by the Acceptance Deadline.
- Enrol and begin your course as per your Letter of Offer. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Maintain your enrolment throughout your course in a full‐time study load which is 8 standard units per academic year.
- Meet the University’s Academic progression policy.
- This scholarship is for on-campus study only (available for students studying online and/or offshore as a result of COVID-19).
- Students receiving a fully sponsored Government scholarship or any other scholarship towards the Macquarie University Bachelor or Postgraduate coursework degree will not be eligible for this scholarship.Unless otherwise approved by Macquarie International Scholarships.
- You are not eligible if you are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- If you withdraw from your program before completion, you may be required to repay any scholarship previously awarded to you during your study period at Macquarie University based on the outcome as decided by the scholarships and grants committee.
How to Apply
You do not need to apply for this scholarship.
You will be assessed for the scholarship when you apply for an eligible program to study with us. Applicants who meet the criteria will be automatically advised of their eligibility in their Macquarie University course offer letter.