If you are planning to apply for the Master of Financial Mathematics at Monash, you may be eligible for a full scholarship. Scholarships will be awarded based on academic achievement.
- Full tuition fees paid for the duration of the degree.
- Two scholarships available per year.
- You must have completed an undergraduate degree in mathematics with a minimum Weighted Average Mark of 70 (distinction).
- Short-listed applicants will be invited to an interview with a panel of academics and industry partners.
To retain this scholarship:
- You must maintain a distinction average (70% or above) each semester.
How to apply
- No application is required.
- You will be automatically assessed based on your academic record when you submit a course application.
- This scholarship cannot be deferred.
Every scholarship may have a different application process – or none at all. Read the application details carefully and submit your application by the deadline. For more details, visit our scholarships application page.