This innovative course has been designed to provide the opportunity for the advanced study of Human Rights Law in an international context and use will be made throughout of case studies and cutting edge documentation providing you with thorough coverage of this fascinating area of law.
You will have the opportunity to converse with leading experts in International Human Rights Law including Professor Trevor Buck author of the key textbook, ‘International Child Law’.
This unique programme will enable you to:
- Analyse, interpret and apply the laws regulating international human rights
- Gain a competitive advantage in difficult market conditions – increase your skills at this crucial time
- Achieve a recognised UK university qualification while combining full-time employment with study
- Learn from key industry practitioners and academics and benefit directly from their insight and invaluable commentary
- Apply your learning and new skills to your work immediately and help further your career
- Tailor the programme to your needs by studying your own unique combination of modules from this and other De Montfort LLM programmes
- Study at a faster pace – follow the ‘accelerated route’ and complete the LLM in 15 months
- Achieve the level you choose – postgraduate certificate and diploma levels also available
EU Referendum Statement: UPDATE
In light of the outcome of the recent EU Referendum on the UK’s membership of the European Union we wanted to reassure you that DMU remains as committed as ever to academic excellence as well as welcoming students from all countries, whether from Europe or the wider world.
De Montfort’s flexible programmes will ensure that when changes happen you’ll be in a position to understand and act on them immediately.
Find out more in the course prospectus.