The MSc in International Business Negotiation program caters to students who already hold a bachelor’s degree in any fields and willing to comprehend how to create valuable and positive relationships in negotiations.
What you need to apply:
- A Bachelor degree in any field from a recognized university with strong academic performance
- Transcripts in English/Spanish/French of your Bachelor degree (up to date if you have not graduated yet)
- Your Bachelor diploma (if applicable)
- A good command of English; English Proficiency test for non-native speakers: IELTS 6.5, TOEFL IBT 85, TOEIC 850, Duolingo 105, Cambridge Exam B2.
Native English speakers or candidates who have had two years of courses taught in English are exempt.
- Copy of passport
You will also need to pay an application fee of 100€.
No prior knowledge of French is needed; however French language classes are mandatory for non-French speakers as part of the program.
A GMAT/GRE score is optional, not mandatory.
Step 1: Complete your online application
Our application process is entirely online. Create your account online and fill in the required sections with your contact details, your academic and professional background, your achievements, as well as your motivation for pursuing the program.
You may save your work until you are ready to submit the application portfolio.
Application deadline for September 2020 intake:
- May 31st extended to June 28th, 2020, for non-European candidates
- June 14th extended to June 28th, 2020, for European candidates
- Early bird deadline: February 15th, 2020
If you are interested in Eiffel scholarship, please submit your application to our program before December 6th, 2019.
Please note your application will not be reviewed by the Admissions Jury unless it is complete.
IÉSEG offers large numbers of scholarships in the form of tuition waiver (more information below). There is no separate application for scholarships and decisions are made by the Admissions Jury at the same time as applications are being reviewed.
Step 2: Interview with the recruiter
Once your application is submitted to your recruitment contact, you will be asked to attend a skype or phone interview with the recruiter.
Step 3: Final Decision
Once your application is complete, it will take approximately 2 weeks for the Admissions Jury to review your file and provide a final decision (admission and scholarship award – if any). Rolling admission is offered to qualified candidates from October 2019. Your official acceptance letter will be sent once you have secured your place in the program.