Scholarships intended to support deserving students.
AMOUNT AND DURATION
- Master’s: $5,000 (1 semester)
- Doctorate: $7,500 (1 semester)
In the semester of the competition:
- Be registered full-time (including a maximum of 3 out-of-program credits) in a master’s (with thesis) or PhD program at ÉTS;
- Must not be in an extension period;
- Must not hold an award of $10,000 or more per year obtained in a competition / selection process (e.g. ÉTS Excellence Awards, NSERC fellowships, or other).
In addition, for master’s candidates:
- Have a cumulative average of at least 3,5/4.3 In the current program of studies.
In addition, for PhD candidates:
- Have passed the doctoral exam (DGA1030).
- Academic excellence (Master’s 40% / PhD 10%);
- Description of the research project (Master’s 30% / PhD 50%);
- Publications (Master’s 10% / PhD 20%);
- Communications / conferences (5%);
- Communication and leadership skills (15%).
All candidates will receive an answer at the end of March.
Documents to submit electronically:
PDF documents to send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proof of submission or acceptance of articles not yet published or of communications not yet submitted, if applicable.
STUDY PROGRAMMaster’s Degree with Thesis
LEGAL STATUSCanadian citizen
January 22, 2021, 3 p.m.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, Write to Info Bourses.