There are over $1,000,000 in scholarships and research awards available! ONLY ONE APPLICATION is required to be considered for all eligible Faculty of Engineering entrance scholarships listed below (and more!).
The scholarship application deadline is February 12th, 2021 @11:59PM ET.
Email email@example.com with any questions!
STEP 1: Access your Mosaic Student Portal
STEP 2: Log in to AwardSpring through Mosaic
- Don’t see the tile on Mosaic? You can also access AwardSpring HERE
- It may take a few business days for your profile to connect to AwardSring after applying on OUAC and logging into Mosaic. If you still don’t see it, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
STEP 3: Complete the initial application
There are three sections (privacy, personal information and consent) that you will need to complete as part of your common application.
STEP 4: Apply for the Faculty of Engineering Entrance Awards
Once you’ve completed your initial application, you will be redirected to the Dashboard where you will be able to access your engineering scholarship application. Once in the application, you will be asked to:
- List your self-reported grades
- Upload a PDF with your awards, extra-curricular activities, and work experiences
- Complete three short answers; and
- Request and submit two reference letters.
STEP 5: Submit & Celebrate! Congratulations, your application is in!
Need to make any changes? Simply return to your engineering scholarship application, make your edits, and hit resubmit! Just don’t forget to do so before the deadline.