The International Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded to high achieving international students in recognition of their excellent academic results.
No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.
Full benefit details
up to $56,000
Applicable study areas
All study areas
Number of scholarships awarded
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne;
- have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
- at least four A* grades in the GCE A Levels
- at least 97% in an approved foundation program
- at least a score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB)
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
Eligible candidates are selected based on academic merit and ranked according to their results achieved in the final year of high school to determine the value of the scholarship.
This scholarship is subject to the Coursework Scholarship Terms & Conditions.
Students who have received a course offer will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
When will I know the outcome?
Successful candidates will be notified with 4 to 5 weeks after they have received a course offer.
What are the benefits?
This scholarship provides either a:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- 50 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree