N75 Billion Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Portal Registration: Are you looking for the application portal for Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Bank loan? Do you want to apply for NYIF fund loan? Are you looking for steps on how to register for Youth Bank loan of N75billion? Are you in search of NYIF Loan Application Form 2020/2021?
Applications are now open for the Federal Government’s N75 billion Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF). Funded by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), the NYIF scheme was launched by the Federal Ministry of Youth and Sports Development (FMYSD) to provide investment loans to youths and youth-owned businesses in the country.
Individuals or non-registered businesses can access up to N250,000 in funding while youth-owned registered businesses can apply for up to N3 million. Granted loans will run for a maximum of 5 years and attract a 5% interest per annum.
The registration portal is now open via https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/Applicants/New
Follow this guide for How do you apply for a NYIF 2020 application portal on nyif.nmfb.com.ng portal?
You can apply directly via official websites or over the phone. NYIF will handle the application process, thereby significantly cutting down the time and effort it would usually take.
NYIF Portal Registration Eligibility
- Youths applying as individuals or sole proprietors must be within the ages of 18 to 35 years and have operational businesses in Nigeria.
- To qualify, they must have not been convicted of any financial crime in the last 10 years as well as possess a local government of origin certificate.
- For youth-owned enterprises, they must be duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission and provide a business plan. They must have a Tax Identification Number (TIN) and a training certificate from approved FMYSD Entrepreneurship Development Institutes (EDIs).
- All applicants must possess valid Bank Verification Numbers to be eligible.
How to Apply N75 Billion Nigeria Youth Investment Fund Registration Application Form.
Here are five (5) easy steps to apply for the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF):
1. Apply through the NYIF Portal
To begin your application, log on to https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/Applicants/New on your mobile phone or computer. Click “Apply Here” to proceed.
2. Fill in your Personal Details
Enter your first, middle and last names. Your last name is your surname. Fill in your 11-digit BVN correctly. Click “Next” to continue.
3. Input Your Residential Information
If your BVN has been successfully verified, your date of birth will automatically load at this stage. Enter your phone number, email address and select your gender.
Fill in your residential address, state and local government area. These are the house address, state and local government area where you live. Check again to ensure there are no errors. Click “Next” to continue.
4. Select Zone and Educational Level
At this stage, enter your geo-political zone – North West, North East, North Central, South West, South East or South South.
Select your state of origin and local government area of origin. These are different from your state and local government area of residence except you live in your state of origin.
Choose your highest educational level then click “Next” to proceed to final stage.
5. Select Training Centre and Submit
Here is the final stage of your application. Simply choose a preferred training centre and how you heard about the NYIF.
The 5-day training is free and will be held online. Tick the declaration box and click “Submit” to finish.
Kindly share this update and Mediangr wishes every prospective applicant a successful exercise.