recruitment.army.mil.ng – Nigerian Army Registration Portal 2020: Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021 has begun for DSSC 26/2021 and SSC 47/2021. Download the Complete Nigerian army recruitment 78rri 2020 Application Form Here.
The Nigerian Army recruitment portal is https://recruitment.army.mil.ng OR https://ims.army.mil.ng. Read through this page carefully to learn more about the eligibility requirements, qualifications, application deadline and other relevant information.
Nigerian Army SSC 47 & DSSC 26 Recruitment Portal 2020 – recruitment.army.mil.ng is now opened. Applications are invited from eligible Nigerians for commission into the Nigerian Army (NA) as: Short Service Combatant Commission Officer 47/2021 and Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) 26/2021. Continue reading to see how to apply for Nigerian Army SSC 47/2021 & DSSC 26/2021 Recruitment application form on portal.
Uncountable number of young individuals (graduates and non-graduates) have indicated interest in joining the Nigerian Army armed forces otherwise called “Nigerian Soldier” in pidgin. It is important to understand that this page covers all the detailed informations about Nigerian Army 80(RRI) regular recruits intake for 2020. The official recruitment portal is www.army.mil.ng.
Nigerian Army is the largest component of the Nigerian armed forces and responsible for land war operations. As at 2013, the strength of the permanent army amounted to almost 100,000 men. Another 82,000 members of trained paramilitary forces were available to increase regular units, if necessary. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council (NAC).
https://recruitment.army.mil.ng Registration Portal
The news reaching us now is about Nigerian Army recruitment 2020 Form. We’re using this medium to give you all useful guidelines in how to apply for 2020 army form.
Kindly calm down and read the guide below.
We’ve listed the Nigerian Army recruitment application guidelines on this page, not just that, we have also included information regarding Nigerian army past questions and how to get it.
Still on this guide, you’ll also get to know Nigerian army application registration form closing date.
Furthermore, there are many things you need to understand about the Nigerian army before you apply. In case you’ve not known before, the Nigeria Army Recruitment 78rri application form is free.
Some of the most asked questions about the Nigerian army recruitment 78rri Recruitment include:
For that reason, we decided to create this page to enlightened you regard to Nigerian army Recruitment 2020/2021.
Nigeria Army Recruitment 2020 Requirement
All applicants must satisfy the following conditions:
- a. Be a Nigerian as defined in the Constitution of the Federal Republic of
- Nigeria 1999 as amended.
- b. Be a male or female between the ages of 23 and 27 by January 2021.
- c. Be medically, mentally and physically fit according to Nigerian Army Standards.
- d. Be recommended and attested to his/her good character by at least 2 recognizable referees who is either a Local Government Chairman/Secretary or an officer of the Armed Forces not below the rank of a Lieutenant Colonel and equivalent or an Assistant Commissioner of Police and above who must hail from the applicant’s state of origin. Passport photographs of referees must be affixed to the letter of attestation.
- e. Candidates must submit a Letter of Attestation from their former institutions.
- f. Measure in height at least 1.68m (for male) and 1.65m (for female).
- g. Must not have been convicted by any court of law. Military personnel must not have any disciplinary case andmust be confirmed so bythe Commanding Officer/Commander.
- h. Possess at least a first degree with not less than Second Class Lower Division or HND of not less than Lower Credit in the arts, sciences or humanities from accreditedinstitution of learning.Courses of study must also be accredited at the time of study.
- i. Possess valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council or valid age declaration.
- j. Possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
- k. Applicants (other than serving members of the Armed Forces) must possess NYSC discharge certificate or a valid certificate of exemption.Applicants completing NYSC in 2020 are eligible to apply.
- l. Only post secondary academic credentials obtained fromYear2015 to date will be considered.
- m. Applicants must present validcontact addresses and telephone numbers of parent/guardians and Next of Kin.
- n. Candidates must not have any body inscriptions or tattoos.
- o. Candidates must tender all original copies of educational certificates (primary to post-secondary).
- p. Service personnel must present valid military identity cards and letters of recommendations by their Commanding Officers/Commanders. They must also present valid letter(s) of official sponsorship in tertiary academic institutions. Additionally, they must have served for a minimum period of 5 years in the Armed Forces of Nigeria.All service personnel applicants are under obligation to declare their service status on application as required by Harmonised Terms and Conditions of Service for the Armed Forces of Nigeria. Failing to do so constitutes an offence in addition to disqualification at any stage.
- q. Candidates must not be members of any cult/secret society/fraternity.
How to Apply For Nigerian Army Recruitment 2020/2021?
- You need to Register with a valid email address
- Complete the Online Application Form
- Print and attest documents generated – Application and Guarantor forms
- You should also visit designated examination and recruitment centres with above documents
Apply Here: https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/
You will only be allowed to register only when Nigerian Army 2020 recruitment application form is online. You have to also note that application form is free of charge.
Make sure you submit your application on or before the closing date. You can only submit one application at a time.