Nigerian Institute of Journalism Recruitment for Provost: The Nigerian Institute of Journalism (NIJ) is recruiting to fill the position of: Provost. Interested candidates should possess a minimum of Master’s Degree or Doctorate degree (Ph.D) in Mass Communication or possess its equivalent qualification with at least 12 years work experience.
The Nigerian Institute of Journalism (NIJ), a frontline Mass Media Monotechnic established in 1963 invites applications from solidly qualified persons to occupy the position of: Provost.
- A Doctorate degree (Ph.D) in Mass Communication or allied discipline and a minimum of 12 years experience at tertiary education level and or professional practice in the media industry
- A Master’s Degree in Mass Communication plus a minimum of 15 years experience at tertiary education level or Professional practice in the media industry
- Serving or Retired Professor of Mass Communication.
- Substantial evidence of scholastic work publications, research, management and a good knowledge of today’s media landscape will be an advantage.
Remuneration for the office is competitive and negotiable.
How to Apply for Nigerian Institute of Journalism Recruitment for Provost 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates must submit their handwritten applications with photocopies of educational qualifications, birth certificates or age declaration certificates and Curriculum Vitae to the undersigned:
The Acting Registrar,
Nigeria Institute of Journalism (NIJ),
8 – 14 Ijaiye Road, Ogba,
P.O. Box 5955, Ikeja,
Important Information / Notice
- Applicants must include three referees, their phone numbers, land and e-mail addresses.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for Interview.