Are you searching for the names of shortlisted candidates for Nigerian Navy 2020 recruitment? Do you want to download the Nigerian Navy Batch 31 shortlist? Then this is the actual page where you will be guided on the latest information you need.
In this article, you will get vital information on the latest development on the NN recruitment exercise 2020. Also, remember to go through the below-listed requirements and qualifications to check for eligibility in order to be ascertain your success in the Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2020 exercise.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment General Requirements
- Must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Applicant must have at least five (5) credits in SSCE/WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB of which English Language and Mathematics must be included and must have been obtained in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Applicant must be free from all of these medical/physical problems:
- -Communicable diseases
- -Ear problem
- -Mental problems
- -Sight problem
- -Or any other physical challenges
- Individuals who have a tattoo need not apply.
- Must be single.
- Applicant must be between 18 to 22 years old of age or 18 to 26 years old of age for applicants with ND, NCE, Nurses and Motor Transport Department (MTD) respectively.
- Persons with higher educational qualifications than the above-stated need not to apply.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.69m tall while the females must not be less than 1.65m in height.
- The applicant must not have any traceable link of any criminal conviction.
Is Nigerian Navy List of Successful Candidates 2020 Out?
Information made available to Mediangr indicates that, the list of successful candidates for the 2020 Nigerian Navy Batch 31 recruitment exercise will soon be out online. Also, the names of shortlisted applicants will be accessible via Mediangr Website and the official recruitment portal at www.joinnigeriannavy.com
How to Check Nigerian Navy Shortlist PDF 2020
- Visit the official Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Page at http://joinnigeriannavy.com/successful-candidates/
- Scroll down and CLICK the Download Button.
- Once the PDF File gets downloaded, use ‘Ctrl + F’ to find your name based on the above-listed states.
- If you see your name, CONGRATULATIONS!
RECOMMENDED: Nigerian Navy Past Questions & Answers Download PDF
Items needed for Nigerian Navy Screening Exercise 2020
Below are listed some of the items you are to come along with to the Nigerian Navy Screening Exercise as stipulated by the Navy.
Male Candidates Requirements November 2020
- A pair of black cover shoes
- A pair of national dress (white kaftan for Juma’at)
- Academic Certificates (FSLC, JSSC, SSC, WAEC, NECO, etc)
- Birth Certificate / Age Declaration
- Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries
- Completed Registration Forms
- Local Government Certificate
- National Identity Card (Means of Identification)
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Letter (Where Applicable)
- One black lounge suite
- One pair of black trousers and a belt
- Original and photocopies of all certificates
- Tertiary institutions (Where Applicable)
- Two long-sleeved shirts (white)
- Two pairs of canvas shoes (white)
- Two pairs of blue shorts
- Two pairs of socks (white)
- Two Pairs of white shorts and white trousers
- Two Polo shirts
- Two Recent Passport photo
- Two white bed sheets and pillowcases for 3 by 6 bed
- Two White round neck vests
Female Candidates Requirements November 2020
- A pair of low-heeled cover shoes (black)
- Two long skirts
- Two pairs of black or blue short tights
- Two pairs of trouser suits
You are to make adequate preparation for the upcoming exams by getting familiar with the Nigerian Navy.
Navy Recruitment Batch 31 Screening Requirements.
Candidates are to take note of the following items, as they are required by all shortlisted candidates.
- Two (2) navy blue PT shorts.
- Two (2) white round neck vests.
- One pair of white canvas.
- One pair of brown canvas.
- Two pairs of black trousers.
- Two (2) white long sleeve shirts.
- Two (2) black ties.
- One pair of black shoes.
- Three (3) pairs of white long socks.
- One pair of national dress.
- Original and photocopies of credentials.
- BVN print out.
- One set of cutlery.