This scholarship is designed exclusively for new non-EU international students (Bachelor, Master, MBA) who intend to study at CBS International Business School. All highly motivated non-EU applicants are given the opportunity to receive a one-time 3.000 € scholarship of the total tuition fee (1.500 € for MBA Fast-Track), if they fulfill the following requirements:
- The applicant must be a non-EU citizen (EEA applicants please refer to the EU-scholarship)
- A full application for a CBS programme (Bachelor, Master, MBA)
- The applicant provides excellent academic achievements
- Proof of extracurricular activities in a social and cultural field
- A letter of motivation (1-2 pages) that states your enthusiasm to study at CBS and in Germany (For Master and MBA applicants: One letter of motivation is sufficient for both the scholarship and the study programme)
Please note that a separate application for the scholarship is not required, the eligibility will automatically be checked during the application process, provided that all required documents have been submitted.