NSUK Undergraduate Admission Modalities 2020/2021: Nasarawa State University Keffi, NSUK admission modalities for 2020/2021 academic session. All the UTME candidates seeking admission into the university are to take note.
NSUK Admission Modalities: The management of the Nasarawa State University Keffi (NSUK) has released the guidelines for the 2020/2021 academic session undergraduate admission exercise.
READ ALSO: FCE Okene – UI Post UTME / DE Form 2020/2021
Nasarawa State University, Keffi Admission Guidelines.
Below are the guidelines for Candidates seeking Admission into Nasarawa State University, Keffi.
NSUK Admission Modalities
1. The Candidate must have applied to NSUK as first choice and score 160 and above in 2020 UTME. He or she must possess Five (5) Credits Including English and Mathematics at not more than two (2) Sittings.
2. Must have the correct subjects Combination for the course applied.
3. In the Event that the candidate does not have correct combination for the course applied, he or she must change to a suitable course.
4. Candidate must remember his or her e-mail address and password used during JAMB registration.
5. Candidate must partake in the online Post-UTME Screening exercise from the beginning to the end by;
– Keying in the “O” Level results Grades.
– Provide a valid scratch card for “O” Level results Verification.
– Direct Entry candidates in Addition must upload a copy of their “A” Level Result (e.g ND, NCE, NSUK Diploma IJMB HND etc). – Candidate Must Ensure that the screening is successful before printing out the Slip.
– Candidate must ensure that the slip printed out have an aggregate score.
– In the event that the print out shows verification in progress or pending, the process have to be repeated all Over.
6. The candidate MUST upload his or her “O” level on the JAMB Profile.
7. Direct Entry candidates MUST also upload their “O” level and “A” level on their JAMB profile.
8. Candidate should visit only JAMB accredited CBT centres and NOT Cyber Cafes.
9. Candidate Must ensure that the upload is successful before leaving the CBT centre.
10. When given a course Other than the one a candidate applied for, he or she MUST Accept or Reject the New Course on CAPS.
11. If Offered Admission, candidate must either Accept or Reject the Admission on CAPS.
Candidates should please NOTE that this is not the Post – UTME Advert. The Advert will soon be released. This is strictly NSUK Admission Modalities.
Bala I Ahmed 11, mnim, fcai, fcim.