Deadlines are flexible, it takes about 11 hours to complete the course
Digital business models are disrupting 50-year old companies in telecommunications, transportation, advertising, e-commerce, automotive, insurance and many other industries. This course will explore the business models of software disruptors of the west such as Apple, Google, Facebook and Amazon, and the east such as Xiaomi and weChat. The class uses a structured framework for analysing business models with numerous examples so that students can apply it to their own business or case study.
We will explore how software developers are not just the innovators but also the decision makers in modern competitive battles from mobile to cloud, and from consumer goods to enterprise software. And we will also explain how developers are the engine of digital business models, using examples from diverse industries – from healthcare to aviation.
- Introduction to Digital Business Models – 2 hours to complete
- How Internet companies use digital business models – 2 hours to complete
- Developers as the new Decision Makers – 2 hours to complete
- Developers as the Engine of Digital Business Models – 2 hours to complete
- Build your own Digital Business Model
More information / Registration: HERE.