Orange Drugs Ltd Graduate Management Trainee Programme 2020 : Orange Drugs Limited invites applications from interested candidates for the 2020 Graduate Management Trainee Programme. Interested candidates should possess a graduate qualification.
Orange Group is an innovative Fast Moving Consumer Goods company based out of Nigeria, with a footprint that stretches across West Africa in three key segments; Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care, Food and Beverage. Orange group operates from Lagos, Nigeria and for such a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business; some are surprised to learn our company’s history spans over 25 years of innovation for consumers in West Africa. With a wholly- Nigerian heritage, Orange Group’s drive for financial performance and excellent product delivery today can be seen in its deep roots – as shown in this timeline: 1988.
Orange Drugs Limited (ODL) is registered and incorporated. 1994/1995 ODL is awarded “Star Donor Award” by the Pharmaceutical society of Nigeria. 2001 ODL is relocated from 4B Okupe Estate to 66/67 Town Planning Way, Ilupeju, Lagos. 2001-2005 Orange Kalbe Limited (OKL) is incorporated. 2006 Orange West Africa Limited (OWAL) and Orange Beauty Care (OBC) is incorporated. 2007 Orange Group begins its regional expansion by incorporating its first overseas business in Accra, Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Must be a fast learner, dynamic and goal-driven with strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter and a team-player with high levels of drive and energy
- Must possess a high level of integrity, determination and personal commitment.
- Must possess strong intellect, enthusiasm and resilience to compete in today’s challenging business environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Ability to drive is added advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply Orange Drugs Ltd Graduate Management Trainee Programme 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] using “Management Trainee” as the subject of the email.