The University of Padua offers up to 43 scholarships to highly talented prospective students wishing to pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree completely held in English in Padua. The scholarship programme is highly selective. Only candidates showing the highest achievements and school / academic records may receive a scholarship. Successful scholars will be expected to fulfil an ambassadorial role and represent the University at a number of events.
Fee-waiver + €8,000 scholarship (gross amount) per a.y. The only amount to be paid by beneficiary students for each year consists of an admission fee, corresponding to the regional tax and marca da bollo.
Duration: the Padua International Excellence Scholarship has a maximum duration of:
- 2 continuous years for Master’s degree candidates;
- 3 continuous years for Bachelor’s and Single Cycle degree candidates.
After the duration above indicated, beneficiary students will be required to cover their own expenses as well as tuition fees until graduation.
Fields of Study
- Department of Comparative Biomedicine and Food Science (BCA);
- Department of Agronomy, Food, Natural resources, Animals and Environment (DAFNAE);
- Department of Information Engineering (DEI);
- Department of Physics and Astronomy (DFA);
- Department of Mathematics “Tullio Levi-Civita” (DM);
- Department of Political Science, Law, and International Studies (SPGI).
How to apply: you can be considered for the selection procedure, under penalty of exclusion, if you meet the requirements below.
- do not possess an Italian citizenship (except for dual citizenship including Italian);
- hold a non-Italian foreign secondary school diploma (for Bachelor’s or Single cycle degrees applicants) or a non-Italian Bachelor’s degree (for Master’s degrees applicants) allowing admission to the Italian University system;
- apply to a degree programme completely taught in English at the University of Padua. Please remember that you can apply up to 3 degree programmes.
If you meet the requirements, you will be automatically included in the selection procedure. There is no separate application or additional specific documents to be submitted besides those required to apply for the selected degree programme.
Selection criteria: Padua International Excellence Scholarships could be assigned by the Selection Committees to the most talented student(s) admitted to each degree programme on the basis of their academic excellence and promise in the proposed field of study, academic quality and results of the prior education.
Acceptance: you must accept your place and pay the admission fee within the deadline. Moreover, you must not benefit from other national or international scholarships or grants and be able to comply with the conditions to finalise your enrolment at the University of Padua.
Detailed information on the Padova International Excellence Scholarships is available in the Call for applications HERE.
Source / More information: Official Website.