Police Constable Recruitment Requirements 2020 & How to Apply: The Nigeria Police Force is recruiting massively for Police Constables (Recruits). Interested candidates must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy certain requirements. N.B: This Recruitment exercise is absolutely FREE!
The 2020 Nigeria Police Force (NPF) Nationwide Recruitment Begins Today. In this article, you will get vital information on how to apply for NPF Recruitment application form 2020 on portal, how to login Nigeria police recruitment 2020 (www.policerecruitment.gov.ng).
The Nigeria Police Force is the principal law enforcement agency in Nigeria. It has staff deployment across the 36 states of the country and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT). The command and control of the Nigeria Police Force is under the Inspector General of Police. For administrative ease, the Force is divided into seven (7) administrative departments, viz. Finance and Administration; Operations; Logistics; Force Criminal Investigation Department; Training; Research and Planning; and Information and Communication Technology, each headed by a Deputy Inspector General of Police.
We invite applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as:
Police Constable Recruitment Requirements.
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions thoroughly before completing the Nigeria Police Force online Recruitment Form. Any incomplete or wrongly completed Form will be rejected and will not be processed.
1. Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following:
2. Applicant shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
3. Applicant must possess a minimum of Five (5) Credits in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/N ECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics
4. Applicant must be aged between 17 – 25 years
5. Applicant must be medically, physically and psychological fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female
6. Applicant must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
7. Female applicant must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment
8. Applicant must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
9. Applicant must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment centre.
10. All applicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO
11. Result Birth Certificate Result FSLC Result LGA Certificate Passport Photograph Chest Measurement.
12. A candidate who is suffering from any one of the underlisted abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force:
- Impediment in speech
- Gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food
- Knock knees
- Bow legs
- Bent knees, i.e Knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention
- Deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand
- Defective eyesight or squint eyes
- Amputation of any part of the body
Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2020.
Interested candidates are to visit the NPF recruitment portal www.policerecruitment.gov.ng to apply online.
All applications are to be forwarded to the official Police recruitment portal via https://www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter Into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails.
- Application into Nigeria Police Force required National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Number, by providing the number you have given Nigeria police Force the right to get your bio data i.e. Basic information from Nimc and the data will not be editable after creating Account.
- The recruitment exercise is absolutely free of charge
- For complaints / technical difficulties, please call: 08100004507 or send a mail to: [email protected] or [email protected]